Tuesday, January 22, 2019

The unexpected benefits of cycling bring health and spirit

The woman in America cycled to fight the cancer

Diane Jeggo, a 52-year-old woman who has never once cycled. Only in 2008, when she was diagnosed with cancer, did she start cycling.
Diane said: I need to create a healthier lifestyle to help my body fight cancer, and I chose to ride a bike.
It can be said that cycling is not just a hobby or an individual's hobby. There are many clubs that help amateur athletes such as Diane have a chance to be trained like Breeze Champion - the largest common house in the UK, attracting many women who love cycling. car to live.
With Diane, cycling has completely changed her life. So, now, she is mobilizing other women to participate in this extremely useful sport.



The "miracle" effect of cycling with health and spirit

1. Effective in forming muscles
The fact that before, when I was not cycling regularly, I found myself not suitable for this subject. But I have seen changes in my body since I went on a bike. It was great because I was so confident with my legs that were toned and slimmed by cycling. At the same time, when you ride your bike, your shoulders and arms are also active, especially when we ride a bike up a slope, up a mountain.

2. Burn calories
Diane said: I have always felt strong and strong for the past 30 years. The great thing is that as soon as I started cycling, my kidney stones also disappeared. For you, it will be great, the faster you pedal, the more calories you burn.

3. Helps joints stay healthy
Regular cycling helps the muscles become more energetic and flexible, from which the bones are also stronger and more favorable.

4. Reduce stress
In addition to worries about illness, Diane also has some pressure at work. But cycling often helps her feel less anxious, her health improves.
Diane confided: I found cycling to reduce anxiety, relieve psychological problems, and limit depression. And I always feel much more relaxed after the cycling.

5. Life is in harmony
Cycling times are also moments for the eyes and ears to rest, away from electronic devices such as headphones. Cycling in groups is also seen as a healthy lifestyle, making it easier for everyone to socialize in the collective life, social life, and what's great when we have the opportunity to meet and get acquainted with new friends.
It can be said that cycling is a way of bonding, connecting friendship more strongly, we will see this life is beautiful, meaningful, people are more friendly. So why don't you try it? Quickly gather your friends to exercise, play sports together.

6. Spirit of relaxation
Diane said: For me to ride is the most interesting sport, cycling not only helps me exercise, but I also have a lot of fun. In fact, cycling is very rewarding but it does not cost money.
Have you ever thought of someday going to work by bike? It will be interesting, because bicycles are the easiest, easiest way to go. Moreover, when you go to work by bike, you are also considered to be exercising daily. One thing you also find easy is to go to work by bicycle to help you save considerable travel expenses.

7. An environmental protection solution
A green tour is an exciting journey, a journey without emissions, without pollution and you can feel the precious, beautiful and peaceful life that Mother Nature gives them me.

8. Live more confidently
You are not afraid to ride a bike. Simply sit on the bike and pedal. Bicycles bring to our lives countless wonderful things. If you ride a bike with a team, a group of you will also receive great help from your friends and teammates.
Diane shared: In our rehearsal group there was a woman who smoked for more than 40 years, of course she was also unwell and all our groups helped her practice together so she wouldn't be left behind. Of course, she felt very confident in continuing the new journey.

9. Easier to sleep
University of Georgia studies have shown that: When conducting research, participants showed positive results, those who rode more frequently, slept better, got deeper.
Diane said: Since riding a bike, I have a good night's sleep. When you ride your bike, your body must continue to function. This is completely beneficial because then, the body will produce large amounts of endorphin - the neurotransmitter in the brain that has a positive emotional effect, improves mood, is the natural pain reliever of muscle Can help reduce stress and slow down the aging process.

10. Always feel happy
As you can see, cycling helps the body to produce a large amount of endorphins that make us think positive, happy. And Diane has always emphasized that cycling has completely changed her life.
Diane admits: My biggest regret was probably not riding my bike earlier. I rode my bike at the age of forty, if only I would do this sooner. Of course, for me, the decision to exercise by cycling is a decision, the most wise choice.

11. Effect in health training
Years ago, I was diagnosed with cancer, too high cholesterol, impaired heart and lung function. So I decided to ride a bike every day, thanks to the bike I still live healthy, resilient to fight the cancer.
Through the most recent medical examination, my weight improved significantly, cholesterol levels were normal. Life really makes sense because my health is in a fairly stable state, and I can cycle a long road up to 104km.

Link here: Gear Cycle

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESTRUCTEUR DE DIABÈTE TYPE 2 DOCTEUR TAYLOR AVIS REVIEWS 2

Qu'est-ce que le diabète? Le diabète est un groupe d'affections médicales causées par des troubles du métabolisme de l'i...